Welcome to Chesapeake Mental Health Collaborative! We are a therapeutic practice conveniently located off 695 on Dulaney Valley Road in Towson Maryland. CMHC provides a full range of integrated mental health services to help those suffering from anxiety, depression, trauma, loss and other mental health issues. Along with therapy CMHC also provides a unique blend of outdoor activities, workshops, classes, and retreats to the community. Our professional team is dedicated to improving your mental health, and your overall wellness. If you are currently struggling, we can collaborate with you to help regain balance.
What We Offer
Under the leadership of the clinical director, Heidi Schreiber-Pan, PhD., LCPC, CMHC has worked hard to establish a highly effective therapeutic team composed of professional counselors, social workers, and psychiatric nurse practitioners. Each clinician at CMHC views helping others as a life calling and is dedicated to providing the best care possible.
Licensed by the State of Maryland
Flexible Scheudle and Payment Options
Continued Education and Training
Caring and Ready to Help!
- Sold OutWinter Awe WalkJan 31, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM10517 Pot Spring Rd, 10517 Pot Spring Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030, USAA regular dose of awe has shown to have magnificent effects on positive mood as well as physical wellness. In this 90-minute guided walk/hike, we will explore and experience the science and spirituality of awe.
- Conservation Celebrity Check In: Nature Therapy with Heidi Schreiber-PanMar 03, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMPlease see Zoom link below.The Clinical Director of Chesapeake Mental Health Collaborative, Dr. Schreiber-Pan has dedicated her life to improving people’s mental health. Through nature-based research she has improved upon our understanding of nature’s ability to help individuals reduce anxiety and depression.
- Tough ConversationsMar 09, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMOnline VIA ZoomLearn the ins and outs of having difficult conversations with family members, friends, and others. Life's tragedies often push us into uncharted territory when it comes to helping our loved ones through grief, anger, and turbulent emotions. Seminar held by a professional counselor.
- Men's Hiking GroupMar 11, 5:15 PM – Apr 08, 6:30 PMTBA: Local hiking trails with wider pathsThis men's group will promote psychological wellness, physical movement, and improved engagement with the natural world amidst what is typically considered to be the more restless part of winter (further exacerbated by COVID-related isolation).
- Blooming in the Dark: How to Transform Through AdversityApr 21, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMOnline VIA ZoomIn this experiential workshop, you will learn what it means to “bloom in the dark” and will be provided with empirically-based principles and strategies for transforming through adversity. Just as some flowers require the dark to bloom, there
- Sold OutWomen's Group: Hiking for Mental HealthWednesday's 4:00 1/20-2/17 (and 2/21)Local trails within 20 minutes of Towson.Hiking for mental health is a six-week program that integrates nature connection with mindfulness and other resiliency practices to assist people with stress, anxiety, depression and pain. Led by Dr. Schreiber-Pan.
Give the Gift of Nature
Most of CMHC's nature programs are not covered by insurance. To provide access to anyone who desires to explore peace through the power of nature, please consider donating to CMHC Nature Programs Scholarship Fund