True to our holistic approach to mental health, CMHC offers a wide selection of wellness activities and events. From Yoga, meditative hiking, local kayaking, immersive nature retreats, Tai Chi, and informative seminars, CMHC is dedicated to improving the community's mental wellbeing.
Learn effective tools to cope with symptoms that trigger anxiety, depression, and related mental health issues. Learn more about yourself with our mindfulness activities, or become a part of a hiking group to let Nature deepen your connection to self and others.
CMHC Event Cancellation Policy
Please note: CMHC reserves the right to cancel any event due to insufficient enrollment or extreme weather. If CMHC cancels an event, all registrants will be notified and all registration fees will be fully refunded.
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
If you need to withdraw for personal reasons, 5 days' notice is required for a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
NO refunds for no-shows or last-minute withdrawals (within 5 days of the program)
We appreciate your interest in CMHC events and hope to see you soon.
- Jan 05, 5:00 PM – Feb 09, 6:15 PMOnline
- Feb 16, 7:00 PM – Mar 23, 8:00 PMCMHC Outside Deck or Group Room, 1008 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD 21204, USA
- Mar 04, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMCMHC Towson, 1010 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD 21204, USA
- Mar 15, 5:30 PM – Apr 19, 7:00 PMLoch Raven Reservoir Trails , Loch Raven Reservoir, Maryland, USA
- Apr 08, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PMOwings Mills - Irvine Nature Center, 11201 Garrison Forest Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA