EVENTS AT CMHC
True to our holistic approach to mental health, CMHC offers a wide selection of activities. From yoga, meditative hiking, kayaking local waterways, immersive spiritual retreats, Tai Chi, and informative seminars, CMHC is dedicated to improving mind body and soul.
- Sold OutWinter Awe WalkJan 31, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM10517 Pot Spring Rd, 10517 Pot Spring Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030, USA
- Conservation Celebrity Check In: Nature Therapy with Heidi Schreiber-PanMar 03, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMPlease see Zoom link below.
- Tough ConversationsMar 09, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMOnline VIA Zoom
- Men's Hiking GroupMar 11, 5:15 PM – Apr 08, 6:30 PMTBA: Local hiking trails with wider paths
- Blooming in the Dark: How to Transform Through AdversityApr 21, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMOnline VIA Zoom
- Sold OutWomen's Group: Hiking for Mental HealthWednesday's 4:00 1/20-2/17 (and 2/21)Local trails within 20 minutes of Towson.