CMHC Events & Programs
Holistic Healing Through
Nature, Movement, and Connection.
At the heart of CMHC is a profound belief in the transformative power of holistic healing. We understand that the path to mental wellness is as diverse and individual as each one of us, intertwining mind, body, and nature. Our range of curated events and programs reflects this philosophy, offering a fusion of movement, nature immersion, and therapeutic connection.
From the meditative calm of yoga and the graceful flow of Taichi to the immersive solace of our nature retreats and the empowering camaraderie of our support groups, every offering is designed to nurture mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Our trauma, grief, and nature retreats delve deeper into specific healing paths, creating a sanctuary for those navigating life's more challenging terrains.
But it doesn't stop there. We're committed to ensuring that every individual, regardless of their financial circumstances, can access these transformative experiences. Our need-based scholarship initiative stands as a testament to this commitment, echoing our ethos that holistic healing should be within everyone's reach.
Dive in, explore, and discover the program or event that resonates with your healing journey.
- Thu, Sep 14Loch Raven ParkSep 14, 5:30 PM – Nov 30, 6:30 PMLoch Raven Park , 24057 Loch Raven Dr, Phoenix, MD 21131, USA
- Sun, Oct 15Irvine Nature Center, Owings MillsOct 15, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PMIrvine Nature Center, Owings Mills, 11201 Garrison Forest Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USAOct 15, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PMIrvine Nature Center, Owings Mills, 11201 Garrison Forest Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USAAn experiential, outdoor retreat for adults 30 and older impacted by traumatic injury including: Relational or Family Neglect and Abuse; Sexual Trauma; Life-Threatening events resulting in Post-Traumatic Stress; Loss of a loved one, a relationship, a life vision or career dream.
- Fri, Oct 27Appalachian TrailOct 27, 4:00 PM – Oct 29, 4:00 PMAppalachian TrailOct 27, 4:00 PM – Oct 29, 4:00 PMAppalachian TrailImmersive nature experiences have been shown to increase creativity and “clean off the mental windshield.” Join our team of expert therapists and outdoor leaders on a two-night backpacking trip full of tools to assist you in connecting with the natural world around you and increasing self-awareness.
- Sat, Oct 28MonktonOct 28, 9:00 AM – Oct 29, 11:00 AMMonkton, 2029 Monkton Rd, Monkton, MD 21111, USA
- RSVP ClosedFri, Nov 03Shepherd's Spring Outdoor Retreat CenterNov 03, 4:30 PM – Nov 05, 12:00 PMShepherd's Spring Outdoor Retreat Center, 16869 Taylors Landing Rd, Sharpsburg, MD 21782, USANov 03, 4:30 PM – Nov 05, 12:00 PMShepherd's Spring Outdoor Retreat Center, 16869 Taylors Landing Rd, Sharpsburg, MD 21782, USAA nature immersion weekend to help us fully unplug and create a deeper connection with nature. The weekend will focus on mental wellness practices to support a healthy mind and peaceful life. All proceeds donated to local conservation efforts and CNIT Nature Program Scholarship.
- Tue, Nov 14MonktonNov 14, 6:00 PM – Nov 15, 8:00 PMMonkton, 17433 Big Falls Rd #1121, Monkton, MD 21111, USA
- Sat, Nov 18CMHC Group RoomNov 18, 4:30 PM – Nov 20, 2:20 PMCMHC Group Room, 1012 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson MD 21204Nov 18, 4:30 PM – Nov 20, 2:20 PMCMHC Group Room, 1012 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson MD 21204This transformative experience offers you practical tools and insightful techniques to communicate more effectively, understand each other deeply, and navigate conflicts with compassion. Rediscover the joy and potential in your relationship, and see your partner with new eyes.
- Sun, Sep 08Munich Germany & Austrian AlpsSep 08, 2024, 9:00 AM – Sep 15, 2024, 12:00 PMMunich Germany & Austrian Alps, Munich, Germany
Nature Program Need-based Scholarship
Empowering Holistic Healing for All
Our Mental Health Nature Retreats (Maryland) are a great way to reconnect with your inner self, our nature world, and others.
We make our nature program more affordable
Nature heals. Connection to nature is a key component of your overall well-being. Research suggests staying close to green and blue space contributes greatly to our mental health. Whether you prefer the day retreat or multi day nature-immersion programs, our program will tab into nature world’s ability to transform and renew people’ well-being and mental health. encourage you to build a connection with a green environment.
Nature is for everyone. Many of our staff volunteers part of their time to make our nature programs more accessible to more people. We also believe in the universal benefit of cultivating a healing reconnection with the natural wrold. Therefor, we also offer the Nature Program Schloarship for participant can demonstrate financial need.
Unplug Now; Let Nature Be Your Healer!
We offer scholarship
At CMHC, our conviction runs deep: everyone deserves the rejuvenating touch of nature in their healing journey. In collaboration with the Center for Nature Informed Therapy, we proudly offer need-based scholarships. This initiative underscores our dedication to ensuring that financial constraints never come between an individual and the therapeutic embrace of the natural world.
To explore the possibility of receiving a scholarship for any of our programs, kindly access the scholarship application by clicking on the provided icon.
What Clients Say
I found the event most helpful. The time spent with the leaders and attendees was comfortable and safe. All there were my teachers. And I was able to open my heart to my experiences and receive lessons learned from others.
Insightful and comforting to sum it up.
- Ellen Crenson
CMHC Event Cancellation Policy
Please note: CMHC reserves the right to cancel any event due to insufficient enrollment or extreme weather. If CMHC cancels an event, all registrants will be notified and all registration fees will be fully refunded.
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
If you need to withdraw for personal reasons, 5 days' notice is required for a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
NO refunds for no-shows or last-minute withdrawals (within 5 days of the program)
We appreciate your interest in CMHC events and hope to see you soon.