top of page
- Fri, Oct 14YMCA Camp TockwoghOct 14, 2022, 4:30 PM – Oct 16, 2022, 12:00 PMYMCA Camp Tockwogh, 24370 Still Pond Neck Rd, Worton, MD 21678, USAA nature immersion weekend to help us fully unplug and create a deeper connection with nature. The weekend will focus on mental wellness practices to support a healthy mind and peaceful life. All proceeds donated to local conservation efforts and CNIT Nature Program Scholarship.
- Wed, Jun 08Loch Raven Reservoir, Merryman trailJun 08, 2022, 6:00 PM EDT – Jun 29, 2022, 7:00 PM EDTLoch Raven Reservoir, Merryman trail , 10517 Pot Spring Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030, USAJoin Photographer Payton Pan and our mindfulness instructor Phillip McKnight for a four week course where we will intentionally deepen our mindfulness practice, photography skills, and connection to the natural world!
- Fri, Apr 29Appalachian Trail by Harper's FerryApr 29, 2022, 9:00 AM – May 01, 2022, 5:00 PMAppalachian Trail by Harper's FerryA comprehensive introduction to backpacking. The weekend is designed to teach you what you need to know about backpacking and being safe in the backcountry. The program is designed to integrate mindfulness and other wellness practices to help the weekend be a true boost in mental wellbeing.
- Sat, Apr 23Irvine Nature CenterApr 23, 2022, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMIrvine Nature Center, 11201 Garrison Forest Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USAHelp us make a difference in the lives of people as we integrate nature in mental health programming. Join us for a fun-filled, food and music-oriented evening to support our nature and mental health programming; including a drum circle, demonstrations and more! Families welcome, free for children.
- Tue, Apr 05Puh'tok in the PinesApr 05, 2022, 9:00 AM – Apr 07, 2022, 5:00 PMPuh'tok in the Pines, 17433 Big Falls Rd, Monkton, MD 21111, USAThe Nature Informed Therapy Certificate is a training program for individuals who want to integrate nature into mental health counseling. This 3-month experiential workshop will introduce Nature Informed Therapy practices for clinicians and demonstrate techniques for wide range of clients.
- Sat, Apr 02Kything Croft Nature CenterApr 02, 2022, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PMKything Croft Nature Center , 19601 Gunpowder Rd, Manchester, MD 21102, USAA safe space where people can gain tools to cope with the pain of loss. We'll explore resources to call upon when feelings of grief seem overwhelming. This day retreat will provide a place to connect with others and the natural world. Non-death related loss also welcome.
bottom of page