Mindfulness Mornings with Phillip McKnight
Time & Location
About the Event
Combat stress and anxiety with Phillip McKnight, our very own professional mindfulness teacher. Explore and develop a practice of mindfulness meditation in your daily life.
Phillip has experience teaching a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, and abilities and uses his MA in Instructional Systems Design to determine the needs of the participant and help them develop skills in mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, mind, and community. Trained in the Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program by Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield, Phillip will work with the participant to tailor a coaching plan to help them meet their goals.
- Compassion for others and self-compassion.
- Gratitude practice
- Forgiveness practice for self and others
- Mindful communication
- Mindfulness and interpersonal conflict
- Mindfulness and impermanence, grief, and loss
- Mindful movement
- Mindful eating
- Mindfulness and addiction
- Mindfulness and desire
- Trauma-informed mindfulness and bringing mindfulness to strong fear
- Using mindfulness to work with limiting beliefs
- Using mindfulness to work with pain