Men's Hiking Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Participants must be…
- Male identifying, 18 and older
- Comfortable hiking at a slow to moderate pace on uneven terrain which may potentially be snow-covered
- Open to healthy connection and social interaction with other male participants
- Learning about topics relating to psychological wellness as well as mindfulness, healthy social interaction, building relationships, the human relationship with the natural world, healthy masculinity versus toxic masculinity, communication skills, etc. Each week will have a theme.
- Must be willing to wear masks (above the nose) during hiking and any instance in which folks are in close proximity.
*Limited scholarship available upon request!
- Registration (for 5 Weeks)$150$1500$0